Crocodile Dundette

Here I am, rocking the Crocodile Dundee look.  I contemplated buying this hat, cause let's face it, I look awesome.  I was thinking it might be funny to wear this hat and make vlogs of myself trying to imitate the Aussie accent. But, then I thought some people might not understand that the vlogs were made in ironic good fun - and I might offend people.  So, good readers, I hope you can bring yourselves to settle for this snap shot of what could have been.
Sydney Smiles: Crocodile Dundette

Monday, November 22, 2010

Crocodile Dundette

Here I am, rocking the Crocodile Dundee look.  I contemplated buying this hat, cause let's face it, I look awesome.  I was thinking it might be funny to wear this hat and make vlogs of myself trying to imitate the Aussie accent. But, then I thought some people might not understand that the vlogs were made in ironic good fun - and I might offend people.  So, good readers, I hope you can bring yourselves to settle for this snap shot of what could have been.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM , Blogger BeckyNeighbor said...

Very cute, I agree. However, 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Even (and maybe especially) with hats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home